Each product of ELVAN ARLIHAN COLLECTION displays the artistry and craftsmanship of weavers from Turkey.
The meaning of colors can vary depending on culture and circumstances.
Think fire and blood - Red rushes to us with messages of passion, primal urges, action, pleasure, vibrance, radiance, and love.
• Red is affiliated with the planet: Mars
• Its zodiac sign is: Aries
• Red is associated with the number: One
• Employ the color red for: Energy booster, protection, enhances libido
• Red's mantra is: "I am ignited"
A nice subdued blend between the aggressive red and the high-pitch of yellow - Orange is Colors harmony, aspiration, sociability, contentment, and intelligence
• Orange is affiliated with the planet: Mercury
• Its zodiac sign is: Gemini
• Orange is associated with the numbers: Two and Four
• Employ the color orange for: Aid in decision making, enhancing cheer, confidence and assurance
• Orange's mantra is: "I am satisfied"
Worshipped in the form of the sun - Yellow is all Colors radiating creativity, protection, intellect, positivity and clarity.
• Yellow is affiliated with the luminary: Sun
• Its zodiac sign is: Leo
• Yellow is associated with the numbers: One and Three
• Employ the color yellow for: Helping inner vision, enhancing confidence and communication
• Yellow's mantra is: "I am centered"
The fresh start of spring brings waves of Green and with it comes attributes of youth, sentimentality, nature, adventure, growth and health.
• Green is affiliated with the planet: Venus and Earth
• Its zodiac signs are: Libra and Taurus
• Green is associated with the numbers: Four and Six Employ the color green for: Promoting compassion and overall physical health
• Green's mantra is: "I am accepted"
Look to the sky for the meanings of Blue - open spaces, freedom, imagination, expansiveness, inspiration, and sensitivity.
• Blue is affiliated with the planet: Jupiter
• Its zodiac sign is: Sagittarius
•Blue is associated with the number: Five
• Employ the color blue for: Healing the sense organs, aiding in balance and self-expression
• Blue's mantra is: "I am expansive"
Similar to the attributes of blue, but Indigo's energy runs very deep - consider the unknown depths of the sea along with emotion, strength, fluidity, persuasiveness, expressiveness, and pervasiveness.
• Indigo is affiliated with the planets: Saturn and Neptune
• Its zodiac signs are: Capricorn and Pisces
• Indigo is associated with the number: Five and Seven
• Employ the color indigo for: Invoking clarity of purpose, aiding in spiritual healing
•Indigo's mantra is: "I am deep"
The hue of fragile flowers and sleepy sunsets, Violet reminds us of spirituality, communion, grandeur, high-ideals, devotion, and peace
• Violet is affiliated with the planet and luminary: Uranus and Moon
• Its zodiac signs are: Aquarius and Cancer
• Violet is associated with the number: Seven and Twelve
• Employ the color violet for: Enhancing nurturing qualities, balancing sensitivity
• Violet's mantra is: "I am revolutionary"
Black is required for all other colors to have depth and variation of hue - it's a forceful feature and represents formality, dignity, force, convention, stability, and zero-tolerance.
• Black is affiliated with the planets: Saturn and Pluto
• Its zodiac signs are: Capricorn and Scorpio
• Black is associated with the numbers: Zero and Eight
• Employ the color black for: Promoting stability and protection, healing misunderstandings
• Black's mantra is: "I am endless"
Contemplate the brilliance of a new white snow and how it pulls a blanket of peace over everthing it touches - White stands for peace, cleansing, illumination, purity, innocence and the highest understanding.
• White is affiliated with the planets: Mercury and Moon
• Its zodiac sign is: Virgo
• White is associated with the numbers: One and Six
• Employ the color white for: Cleansing, establishing order, illumination and clarity
• White's mantra is: "I am illumined"
ELVAN ARLIHAN COLLECTION is engaged in marketing of handloom fabrics produced in Turkey. Handlooms constitute a priceless asset of Turkish rich cultural heritage.
Sığacık Kaleiçi, Seferihisar, İzmir